Blow Pop Martini’s!
- 2/3 cup frozen lemonade, thawed
- 1 1/2 cup bubble gum flavored vodka
- 1 1/3 cup water
- 4 tbsp sour watermelon, sour apple, or berry blue sour liquer
- 12 lollipops to decorate the drink
- Pop Rocks for the rim
- Combine liquid ingredients and shake.
- Cover martini glass rim with Pop Rocks.
- Pour liquids into glass.
- Put a lollipop in each glass.
- Serve immediately
Recipe and Picture Credit
Need help? contact me @thecakebar I love to help!
A MIX FOR CHRISTMAS VOL I
01. andy williams . it’s the most wonderful time of the year
02. ella fitzgerald . sleigh ride
03. bing crosby . white christmas
04. dolly parton . go tell it on the mountain
05. otis redding . merry christmas baby
06. elvis presley . blue christmas
07. bing crosby & david bowie . peace on earth/little drummer boy
08. wham . last christmas
09. frank sinatra . santa claus is coming to town
10. brenda lee . rockin’ around the christmas tree
11. aretha franklin . winter wonderland
12. vince guaraldi trio . christmas time is here (vocal version)
13. perry como . it’s beginning to look a lot like christmas
14. thurl ravenscroft . you’re a mean one, mr. grinch
15. andy williams . silver bells
16. donny hathaway . this christmas
17. burl ives . holly jolly christmas
18. nat king cole . the christmas song
19. john lennon & yoko ono . happy xmas (war is over)
20. joni mitchell . river
21. frank sinatra . silent night
22. judy garland . have yourself a merry little christmas
Devil’s Night, 06x06
A care package for NanoWriMo:
All you brave souls who are embarking on a 30 day Hellenistic labor, to the deepest depths of Hades in the Name of National Novel Writing Month, will surely not survive the torturous trek.
You will encounter monsters, heroes, and ghosts as you make your way through, and wrestle with plot-bunnies and writer’s block. Many of your comrades will fail, and be left to haunt the tragic underground for all eternity. For those of you that buckle down and are as wonderfully ridiculous and determined as Hercules, I wish you well on this Hellish task. Those who succeed are the true warriors; overpowering the 50,000 word beast with nothing more than your own brute strength as that bastard bites and kicks and runs screaming into the hills.
But choose wisely, for once you begin on this month of writerly-zombification; you will not be allowed to leave and rejoin the living;
Artist: Earth, Wind & Fire
September | Earth, Wind and Fire
reese’s peanut butter cup martini’s! (recipe)